【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Saturday, July 05, 2014

【Birthday|生日】Birthday Celebration with my Family|与家人一起庆祝生日

July 5, 2014, Saturday
Is over one month already...should I still post about this?? Hahaha~~~ Okay! I know lots of people always hope for surprise celebration for their birthday, and so do I!! But after been so long for 26years in my life, what I get is just disappointed, so this year, I'm not gonna to wait for any surprise, I'm gonna to make "surprise" for myself!! =]
********************************************************************************
很多人的生日,都会有人替他们准备一切的惊喜,曾经我也是这样。。。但是我自认我承受不了希望变成失望,所谓希望越大失望越大。。。虽说人生应该必须时常保持希望,这样人生才会有希望,有美好的未来。。。所以与其在等天降幸福欢乐。。。何不自己去创造。。。那还会来得实在及开心!!!   我认为与其等待机会,为何不自己创造机会呢???
  
So like a week before my birthday week, I asked my eldest sister get a birthday cake for me...hehe!! For those who know my Malay's name, you should get why I asked for this cake, hehe!! =]
********************************************************************************
所以呢。。。早在一个星期前我就跟我大姐说我要个香蕉样子的蛋糕,知道我马来文名的人就知道我为什么订这个蛋糕咯!!!
   
The flavor of this cake is black sesame as well, same as the Mother's Day cake, as my sister got it from the same shop! But on this, we found they put way too much cream, guess due to the banana shape, that's why it might take much cream to shape it...well! forgot the creamy thing, the cake still taste very well!! =]
********************************************************************************
这也是黑芝麻蛋糕,和上次母亲节的蛋糕一模一样的,只是外形不一样而已,但这蛋糕应该是形状比普通蛋糕的形状比较不一样,所以旁边要加很多cream弄出样子,所以蛋糕周围都可以看到好多cream哦!!!   但把cream推一边,它还是很好吃的啦!!!

Posts on this date -

49 comments:

  1. 香蕉样子的蛋糕,我还以为里面会是香蕉口味的,没想到是黑芝麻。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you, Sheta!!
    So what is your Malay Nickname? :) May I know? The cake is very unique, for a moment, the first picture, I thought it was an apple pie.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      Malay name I mean is my real name...is PeeShang! hehe!!

      Delete
    2. 哈哈哈,Pisang,Pee Shang。

      生日快樂。
      遲來的生日祝福。

      Delete
  3. Birthday? Pass very long liao wor, hehe.. But nvm I love looking at birthday photos. Wah got malay name? why didnt tell me geh? Anyway nice looking and unique cake you've got.. Looks sedapppp too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So your full name is Teh PeeShang? cute name, I like!!

      Delete
    2. Hahaha!! That's why got to faster write lo! I know right, have so many basi posts left behind...

      Delete
  4. 嘻嘻,我知道为什么你要香蕉的蛋糕xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. muahahahahaha!! thank you for explaining why you have that two huge banana birthday cake, now i recall your name and can link to the bananas, hehehe!! actually looks nice woh, the shape is so real and the color also very banana, somemore golden banana!! haha.. and black sesame cake, aiyoh, that's very nice leh, just like the one i had for my birthday..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! My sister was calling crazy for that actually, because the cake was too big, usually we ordered 1kg is more than enough, but this's like 1.5kg...takes like days to finish!

      Delete
  6. 还没读文还在好奇做莫你把香蕉当蛋糕?做到很像真香蕉的生日蛋糕。
    生日快乐!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 谢谢,谢谢!我也觉得很奇怪但又觉得很可爱!!

      Delete
  7. Happy belated belated belated birthday! You got my email? You still interested?

    Very interesting looking design. Did you specially choose this design or the cake shop decide for you on the pisang design? Tasty as well as special looking. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, not yet reply, hehe!!

      Yup, I saw it before, then I told my sister, then she goes buy it!! =]

      Delete
  8. Aiyah... no need surprise.\
    Ask them upfront to prepare better! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. 蛋糕挺特別的說。

    生日快樂啊。能跟家人一起慶祝生日,是一件非常幸福的是啊!
    願你心想事成。

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday to you. Still very young and pretty!

    The cake is pretty creative.aahh.I love the flavor too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely family family photos. Love to see all those smiling faces, all so happy. Makes any occasion a lot more meaningful when one is able to be with one's loved ones like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! That's why I tried to put all here...as I don't know which one to pick, hehe!! =]

      Delete
  12. 造型好特别的香蕉蛋糕啊
    祝你生日快乐^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated Birthday Sheta :)

    LOL clever idea of a cake

    ReplyDelete
  14. 以后就叫你pisang好了,哈哈哈~开玩笑的啦~
    蛋糕造型很有趣!第一次看到香蕉的pattern!
    嗯,你的生日过很久了勒~ 生日快乐吖!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 好特別的蛋糕!
    願以為裏面會是香蕉的口味?
    原來是芝麻啊!哈哈哈~
    還特別的組合!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The cake is interesting la! But I don't know it's this shape?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday, Xiao Ying. Btw, who is you ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. 小影,生日快乐!!

    香蕉蛋糕造型好可爱!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. 生日快乐!好特别的蛋糕。
    其实,真的需要把自己想要的讲出来,不是每个人都那么有时间有心思去猜想你要的是什么。(唯有男生在追女生的时候才会花心思。。其他的。。家人。。朋友什么的,还是直接说开来比较容易,皆大欢喜)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈哈! 说的也是,不说出来,人家又不是你肚子的一条虫,哪知道你想什么,所以最好就是不要那种要人家自己去猜,别人没有猜到,又要发人家脾气的那种,呵呵!! =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.