【Newest Updates | 最新博文】

Friday, October 04, 2013

【Restaurant|餐廳】Bulgogi Brothers @ Mid Valley|韓國餐

October 4, 2013, Friday
The first thing to do after I got back from HK trip last time was to meet up my college's good friend!!!
Still remember I just met her before I left to HK,
but she was been told that I'll go to Japan,
so she's kinda surprise when she heard I change to HK!!!

Her office is close to Mid Valley,
which is why we picked to have dinner there!!!
**************************************************************************
那时从香港回来后就找了我在学院仅有的好朋友出来,
她这个大忙人,
要约到她真是不容易,
很巧合,
我出发前我们有出来见面过,
但是没有告诉她我去旅行,
那时我有透露我要去的地方是日本,
当在脸书看到我去香港她都觉得奇怪,
呵呵呵!!!
只能说世事难料啊!!!

因为她公司靠近Mid Valley
所以我们就到那边吃晚餐了,
每次要见她我都有压力,
因为她太优秀了,
像个大姐姐的她,
每次与她见面我都要确定我是比上一次有进步一些,
是我自我要求太高啦!!!


I always ordered the hot drink,
and my friend always ordered cold one,
you might not know is not good for woman to have cold drink but just seldom of them willing to do so!!!
**************************************************************************
我朋友叫的是冷的,
而我的却是每次都是热的,
身为女生的你我,
都知道女人喝冷的饮品对身体不好哦!!!

Did I miss something???
Yes!!!
I missed the name and the price of the food,
was trying my best to look for the bill,
unfortunately I can't find it!!!

From what I can remember is Rm45 for each of us, which is pretty expensive, but overall the food are quite satisfied!!! =]
**************************************************************************
其实我很想写上它们的名字和价钱,
但是不知道为什么那张票据不翼而飞了!!!

所记得的是我和我朋友两个人一起吃,
一人Rm45,是蛮贵的,
不过总结来说都很满足!!!   =]

东西就是这样,
要的时候不出现,
不要的时候一直出现!!!


Posts on this date -

2 comments:

  1. The portion of the food looks huge. I guess that was why the price is high. This eatery has left Mid valley but they are still in Paradigm mall I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Disclaimer

This is a personal blog. All content provided on this blog is for personal informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner As An Unrest Life will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.